Geller won't bend principles for Mikey!
Longtime friend, and sometime apologist for Mikey, Uri Geller, is not willing to look for his good side any longer. The reason for the bust-up? Mikey's recently released recorded phone conversation where he referred to Jews as "leeches". (Remember, the phone calls were released by Marc Schaffel as a little evidence teaser/precursor/threat to the lawsuit he's got coming up.) Mikey was Geller's best man for his 2001 vow-renewal ceremony, they were that close. Now, Geller is saying, "I'm Jewish, I was born in Israel, and I will never forgive him" adding, "I don't want to hear from Michael Jackson ever again." It's nice to see someone stand up for their principles. In contrast, we have Brian 'Baloo' Oxman's reaction to the same recording, "I have been with the Jackson family for 15 years, and I'm Jewish. I have never once seen anything anti-Semitic from him or from his family." Some people only see or hear what they like and find it easy to shrug off the obvious — principles be damned. NOTE: We're not sure what Geller's doing with Mikey in the photo but if it was an exorcism, it didn't take. Sigh.Here's the
link.

4 Comments:
snogged uri?! really?
maybe it's cuz i'm really stressed by moving but didju start a blog, too, floh? i'm confuse-ed!
oh, boy... those two together, whatta pair... why don't i believe a word our weave wearin' bonehead sez?! she's clearly lyin' through her teeth...
hola, childrens! in moving-land things are quite harried... for once i'm glad mikey's not in the news or i might miss a post here and that would kill me!... thanks for weighing in, commenting and posting risible FF fodder: love it all!
Wild. That fans post reads like Michael acted when he had to 'share' the grammy with Quincy Jones.
Post a Comment
<< Home