Thursday, January 19, 2006

Charity single's uncharitable beginning

Roger Friedman's column details the really nutty, twisted origins of the Mikey charity single now being called 'I Have This Dream'. As with all things Mikey it's a mess of deceptions, misrepresentations, responsibility dodging and misuse of trust. It's way too complicated for us at Jackolandia HQ at the moment to detail (we're moving: ugh!) but we're happy to provide a link to the column here. Warning: there's an appearance by Ray-bonehead, weave-wearin' super flack and Mikey mouthpiece, spouting her usual nonsense. After reading Rog's column we suggest the single be re-titled: "I Have This Tangled Mess"!

2 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl! said...

hey, hey, hey! none of that IMO or MO or MOO crap here... we don't have to justify or qualify our commments... my blog, my rules!.. now back to packin': ugh!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Stare Girl said...

Hi all, its me Disneyland. Love the blog.

Nature's Star is the worst to me. I have her on ignore and even in other trial threads she won't show up until trouble starts brewing.

As for this song, I am not surprised that Jackson's contest winner had his lyrics taken out. It is so Jackson.

Speaking of staffing, I'm wondering how the security is over at Neverland. I'd love to go Urban Exploring there and take some photos!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Web Site Counter