'I now pronounce you nanny and wife!'
In yet another sure-to-backfire attempt at appearing 'normal', longtime nanny Grace Rwarmba has reportedly offered to marry Mikey. The impulse behind this is surely the impending court case regarding his babymama, Big Deb Rowe, and the issues surrounding his parentage. Of course such a misguided and numbskull-ish notion could only have come from Mikey's fevered imagination, in spite of the fact that his other campaigns of normalcy have always bombed in the past. (You know, the marriages, the 'butch' makeovers, the behind the scenes documentaries) The big surprise is that nanny Grace has apparently harbored a not-so-secret desire to be Mrs. Michael Jackson for awhile now. Before you ask where they're registered, know that a possible fly in the ointment could be an affair the nanny had with Mikey's greezy/lumpy bro Jermaine in '99/2000. Plus, she's widely disliked by most Team Jacko members, who view her as competition for what's left of Mikey's money. Read the short marriage item after the piece on a Rolling Stone in rehab, here.NOTE: In case any of you were of the notion that Miz Grace might be on the up and up, I offer this exchange between an MSNBC interviewer and the nanny in January 2004. Kinda makes you wonder who's nuttier, the nanny or her boss dunnit — WTF?!
MSNBC: What is it about you that you’d like people to know?
Rwarmba: If the media really wants to know who I am, why don’t they bring their cameras along with me to underdeveloped or third world countries where six-year-old children are living in the streets without parents. Or go with me where there are earthquake victims in the Middle East and where thousands are dying. Come go with me even closer to home to our emergency rooms in hospitals where hard working people are turned away just because they don’t have health insurance.

1 Comments:
Hola, gang... I sincerely hope you're not all melting in record heat this first summer weekend as I am... went to an art opening last night in Palm Springs and it was other-worldly hot, even after dark: sticky and airless... always great to see you 4boltmain, as well as the other Jackolandia faithful... I am about to embark on a foray into the workforce again (the lure of a steady paycheck and daily human contact being irresistable) so I've been busy, busy, busy... but keep checking in, I will be posting as Mikey hijinks demand, and try to keep cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home