Friday, March 31, 2006

They needed a poll for this?!


For the fourth year in a row our own Mikey has been voted 'America's Most Foolish', 2006 edition. The big irony? The pasty-faced, boy-lovin', abaya-sportin', crazy-assed, don't-never-pay-his-bills, can't release his charity single, lyin'-assed bitch don't even live here anymore! Read about the poll that determined what we already knew here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl! said...

LOL... "drier than a popcorn fart"!

you kill me, CG... i'd sure love to send you some of the rain here, if i could... i can't get anything done for moppin' up the mud that keeps being tracked in...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Stare Girl said...

I see I was not the only one thinking that floh.

I must admit I would have voted Cheney after the hunting accident though..

12:59 PM  
Blogger Night Owl! said...

y'all are crackin' me up... and i need it! thanks for posting here... will be back soon...

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Web Site Counter