Friday, March 24, 2006

Another bizarre Mikey story!

As Mikey stories go this one's a side-note but it bears mentioning nonetheless. Apparently, some "extraterrestrial researcher" named Mike Luckman is claiming that during a magic store visit Mikey voiced a desire to meet with an E.T. — that he said he wanted to make contact. Raymone Bain, Mikey's spokeswhore extraordinaire, has called the story "pure bull." Now here's the weird part: Bain says that if Mikey even spoke to the guy he was just being "polite." Polite?! Mikey? Now, that is weird! Everyone knows Mikey only affects that prayerful hands-clasped, polite manner if he's receiving an award or trying to ingratiate himself to the parent of some comely lad. We think that Mikey did express this desire to rap with a spaceman, if only for inspiration for his next facial surgery. Read the blurb here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl! said...

hey, with the right hairstyle E.T. and Mikey could be brothers!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Night Owl! said...

If i can muster any pity at all for any member of the Jackson family it's LaToya... and, I say that because she's the only one who has ever told the truth about life in the dysfunctional mess... yes, she's since recanted in exchange for a place back in the fucked-up fold, but still. I'm sure I can't even begin to imagine the inner conflict she's faced in the past, and is probably burying quite vigorously in the present.

Don't get me wrong she is a complete mess, as only a member of the Jackson clan can be, and I find her completely crazy... still I can't help but hold some sympathy for her.

Talk about inner conflict!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Web Site Counter