Neverland, never paid...
While Mikey visits Venice, Italy, with his German boy-toy, his Neverland employees continue to be unpaid (6 weeks and counting). They've taken to borrowing money for essentials and at least one has opened his own business selling international goodies. That enterprising cook's name is Rudy Lozano and he's certain to remain in Mikey's employ for a while still. He actually blames the Arvizo's for Neverland employee's predicament, saying that they've "destroyed 180 families" and he's "very sad, very angry." Hmmm, misplacing responsibility away from the boss, must be part of the contract employees sign to work there. In contrast another group of employees has filed a complaint with the Labor Relations Board... Read about the never-paid staffers here.

1 Comments:
I'm glad to read that some employees have finally brought this to the labor board. I haven't read anything about this in the local paper, but with the postal shootings I can understand why.
Post a Comment
<< Home