It's 2006!
... and I hate to say I had a really hard time picking the 'Mess 2005' tee-shirt winner. After looking over the posted comments/memories I had to disqualify some for being from years other than 2005 (so sorry) ... and others were kinda sketchy (more is, well, more in Jackolandia). Finally I decided the winner had to be 4boltmain's post hearkening back to one of the more "... FF that got past screening [and] had some sort of b[r]eakdown screaming MJ I Love You, and [was] wheeled out on a stretcher daunted with a yellow vinyl dome ..."Thanks, 4boltmain, that one really took me back! To claim your 'Mess' tee contact me at the CTV board and send me a PM (nickname: mistermr') with your size requirements and other particulars so I can get it to you. If you'd like to receive it as a gift for someone you love (or would like to torture) go to cafepress.com, look at the tee-shirt options there and let me know what you'd like. I can apply the 'Mess' image to any of the available styles.
To all the rest of you who entered the first Jackolandia contest, thanks! And, to all this blog's readers/posters who are proud to be called haterz, Gs, obsessed seekers after justice or are just plain fed up with Mikey's weasling his way outta trouble year after year: 2006 is the year Mikey gets his — believe!

1 Comments:
oops... sorry, will purge now
Post a Comment
<< Home