
Maybe it's an effort on the part of the Jackson family to stave off some of the coming devastation from Mikey's various defaults and possible foreclosures, maybe they just don't got no good sense, but the Jackson family's shopping a reality show! It will actually focus on the second generation of Jackson offspring and their musical aspirations, along with input from
Auntie LaToya and
Uncle Jermaine (those poor kids, screwed before they can start their careers!) We're not sure if Uncle Mikey will make an appearance, but we're hoping that when he does it's via satellite from the common room in some Arabian prison. Hey, I can dream, right?! Read about the unreal project
here.
4 Comments:
hey, guys, i see that CW's taken down the mikey thread again and for no apparent reason... it's like they just can't stand any real interaction on that board anymore... feel free to post here when you like and send me tips when you find something mikey to report: i'm in the midst of selling my property and sorta distracted at the moment, but i do wanna keep this blog currrent. thanks for your interest and for all the hits on it!
I know... in truth they never go away...I wonder how they get away with calling the lovely diane any number of names and not get banned there... some kinda CW/FF convergence I suspect
oh, i know...like anyone cares about what cliff richards thinks...
jeright about that!
Post a Comment
<< Home