Jackson lawyer loses sight!

When a taped telephone message wherein Mikey was heard saying about Jews: "They suck like leeches"; "it's a conspiracy" and "they do it on purpose," was played on Good Morning America, Jackson family attorney (and conspiratorial leech, himself), Brian Oxman, rose to the pallid perv's defense. He stated: "I have been with the Jackson family for 15 years, and I'm Jewish. I have never once seen anything anti-Semitic from him or from his family." Read about the controversy
here.Other than an unfortunate pear-shaped silhouette and a need to shout into his cellphone when in motel parking lots, we had no idea the jovial lummox was blind, as well! Pictured is Ox being wheeled out of the courtroom near the end of the Mikey trial... just one of the endearingly colorful moments Ox provided in his role as comic relief.

1 Comments:
Just passing through, cool blog by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home